- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, plus additional for topping
- Coconut oil, for the pan
- 3/4 cup coconut cream, chilled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- Dash of vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch baking pan generously with coconut oil. Combine the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the eggs, almond milk, honey, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Add in the coconut flour mixture and stir well to combine. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before carefully flipping out of the pan.
- While the cake cools, blend together the coconut cream, lemon juice, vanilla, and honey until completely combined. Spread in an even layer on top of the cakes (once they have been flipped out of the pan). Top with additional blueberries if desired.
- Servings: 6
- Difficulty: Medium
Chop mixed veg, add to a pan with water, low sodium stock and dried sage.
Cook till veg is soft, then pop in blender.
Gluten Free Bread Buns
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
2 tbsp ground almonds
1/4 tsp gluten free baking powder
1 egg white
Pinch sunflower seeds
Pinch black pepper, dried sage and Himalayan salt
Water – sticky but slightly runny texture!
Usually sold for £14.97 but as it’s almost Christmas here is a special offer £9.97 + P&P. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your copy TODAY or call 077 363 09921
Orange, avocado chia thickie – is great for eliminating chronic inflammation and increasing your energy!#healingfoods
Here are a few recipes: