Do you LOVE Indoor Cycling???
Do you like Spinning/Studio Cycling?
I’m looking for a permanent venue to teach indoor cycling. The venue I’m searching for will need to have storage for 11 bikes and possible to make the room as dark as possible to create that studio cycling atmosphere.
Do you know of a place? I’d LOVE to hear your thoughts….and also if you would LIKE to attend the classes.
Here are my Top Tips this week relating to you nutrition:
- Plan your meals and workouts
- Get a PT if your struggling to get motivated
- Lost your nutrition mojo? Get 1-2-1 coaching with me
- Use your sloe cooker, batch cook and freeze, get meals out the night before – then add your veggies.
- Drink more water, fruit and herb teas
- Try to reduce processed food (anything out of a packet).
- Avoid or reduce fizzy pop ( aspartame is a terrible ingredient)
If you would like more info on aspartame reply to this email.
What’s the Magic Number?
KSFL & SMart Health & Fitness Coach